USS Starfire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going Active, SOON!

Go down

Going Active, SOON! Empty Going Active, SOON!

Post by Marks Tue May 04, 2010 8:44 pm

Hey all,

Just wanted to let you all know that we are going to be going active soon! Probably within the next week, so everyone get your JPs done! I want a good portion, if not all, of you to JP with our Chief Counselor and our XO, atleast our XO atleast once please. I would like you all to finish up your JPs by the end of business Thursday if you can! Thank you all for your constant activity on here the past week, excellent posting so far all around!

XO, 2XO, and Marine CO: I will be sending you guys PMs about our up and coming second mission soon. A bit of OOC knowledge about the area in which we will be going through and letting you all know a little bit about the people there and whats going on between them and such. Our second mission should be exciting, awe-inspiring and very....violent I should say...did I mention Diplomatic anywhere in there? lol lol. Episode Two: Trivial Matters is coming soon to a Starfire near YOU!!! lol, I know, corny, but oh well!
Marks
Marks
Commander
Commander

https://ussstarfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down