USS Starfire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forwarding the plot

Go down

Forwarding the plot Empty Forwarding the plot

Post by Marks Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:01 pm

If anyone has any ideas of what they would like to do to keep this plot going with the three vessels coming in on us, if you need help writing about whats going on in mission, post it here! I will do my best to respond promptly as the mission unfolds before us.

What i would like to see personally happen is us engage the vessels, holding them off just barely, while taking some damage but sustaining our functions as a vessel, maybe some enemy combatants coming aboard, probably Raeyan or Klingon pirates or something else more creative if you wish to add it in to further the plot. If you know any of the history of the Raeyan Sector go ahead and input whatever you feel like, if you dont know much about the sector you can research it here: Raeyan Sector Infobase

If you would like to add anything else to the plot like a pirate capturing myself or another crew member or your own character for ransom, torture or something like that, just let me know. If you want to do something else off the wall, just post it up here or pm on here or email me, SOMETHING. Any and all ideas are welcomed here, thanks guys and happy posting. i will be on tonight for atleast another 30 mins to an hour CST. thanks again for posting!
Marks
Marks
Commander
Commander

https://ussstarfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum